I'm a wife and a mom.
I've been married for 15 yrs to a great, steady guy.
I have two funny, bright kids -- a 12yo girl and a 9yo boy.
I'm not a great housekeeper, but I try.
I'm a very good cook.
We try to eat naturally, seasonally and locally,
but life isn't worth living without Oreos.
I could stand to lose 25 lb. (It's those Oreos.)
Mostly, I muddle along and mostly, people let me.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Steampunk Workshop

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the 2 people who read this blog aren't really familiar with a) the inner workings of writing a romance novel or b) weird cross-over genres like Steampunk Romance, which is kind of like Victorian Science Fiction. The Wiki article is very good.

However, if you're interested in getting into the nitty gritty of building an alternate history, plus boy meets girl in goggles, then you might be interested in coming to a Steampunk Workshop that's being hosted FREE at Romance Divas.

Registration is free and the workshop features several authors -- not all romance authors -- who are building the foundation of the genre.

I've got a Steampunk Romance on a back burner, so this is Really Exciting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment