I'm a wife and a mom.
I've been married for 15 yrs to a great, steady guy.
I have two funny, bright kids -- a 12yo girl and a 9yo boy.
I'm not a great housekeeper, but I try.
I'm a very good cook.
We try to eat naturally, seasonally and locally,
but life isn't worth living without Oreos.
I could stand to lose 25 lb. (It's those Oreos.)
Mostly, I muddle along and mostly, people let me.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Risk

When is this game of RISK going to freaking end?!? We've been playing for three nights now and no one is off the board yet! I've almost got Asia in the bag, but I don't have very many armies to defend it and not enough to attack anyone else. At this point, I'm about to just TRY to start losing.

I swear, my attention span is too short for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment