I'm a wife and a mom.
I've been married for 15 yrs to a great, steady guy.
I have two funny, bright kids -- a 12yo girl and a 9yo boy.
I'm not a great housekeeper, but I try.
I'm a very good cook.
We try to eat naturally, seasonally and locally,
but life isn't worth living without Oreos.
I could stand to lose 25 lb. (It's those Oreos.)
Mostly, I muddle along and mostly, people let me.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ok, Four

And after reading the last message from a friend of mine, it helps to know that I'm not the only writer who goes through this quagmire of ... what is it? Indecision? Crisis of confidence? Lack of direction?

Perhaps it's all three.

For now, I'll continue to write, but not to deadline. I'll write the story however I damn well please and turn it in when it's done.

I think the last story really did a number on me. I'll never write a continuity again unless I already know where I'm going with it.

I did sign up to write a freebie for Valentine's Day. It's mostly written and just needs some tweaking. Writing shorts always clears my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment